Power steering fluid is creamy pink and leaking out the cap on 2001 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2001 Lincoln LS Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Readfield, ME
- 115,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Yachats, OR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Eagle Grove, IA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Mound Valley, KS
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($64 - 85) in Whaleyville, MD
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($299 - 319) in Cranford, NJ