The dealership told me I needed a power steering fluid flush. About what can I expect this to cost me?
Power steering fluid flush on 2000 Toyota Camry
The Toyota uses standard Dexron power steering fluid. Fluid id drawn out of the steering fluid reservoir and the return hose is disconnected and placed in a empty container as two quarts or so of fresh fluid is pumped through with the engine running. Labor about 20 minutes and two quarts of oil.
1 answerMarch 05, 2010
2 answersMarch 10, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2015
2 answersOctober 16, 2012
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($191 - 452) in Glenmoore, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($522 - 855) in Bruner, MO
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Crowley, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($204 - 301) in Alpine, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($432 - 597) in Benson, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($288 - 846) in Avoca, NY