everything was working fine the day before,when i get in to leave my driveway i noticed the warning battery light on cluster was on,and I lost the powersteering.I then cheked the level on the fluid which was low, I topped the fluid off but nothing changed..What is happening???
power steering failure on 2002 Mini Cooper
Asked by for the 2002 Mini Cooper
Verified for the Mini Cooper55 reports
Verified for the Mini Cooper62 reports
1 answerOctober 21, 2013
2 answersMay 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- 09 mini base conv,33k miles. What's a good price point?
- Why would the rear brake lights remain on but not indicate when the brakes are a
- I met with an accident and my airbags got deployed,coolent is empty,price esti?
- What happened to the car on highway today?
- no heat blows cold air. top hose about 200degrees and bottom about 80
2002 Mini Cooper Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($128 - $184) in Oakdale, TN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,596 - $2,164) in Kihei, HI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($370 - $580) in Quail, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($603 - $959) in Changewater, NJ
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($1,610 - $1,673) in Brookston, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($78 - $96) in Greenwood Springs, MS