everything was working fine the day before,when i get in to leave my driveway i noticed the warning battery light on cluster was on,and I lost the powersteering.I then cheked the level on the fluid which was low, I topped the fluid off but nothing changed..What is happening???
power steering failure on 2002 Mini Cooper
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Mini Cooper
Verified for the Mini Cooper46 reports
1 answerOctober 21, 2013
2 answersMay 24, 2011
Verified for the Mini Cooper38 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- Can you tell me any deficiencies for this model. It is a convertible.
- After changing therm.and sencer my service engine light still is on why
- Why ever since my mini Cooper was picked up by BMW it's never worked again
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!