I have gold edition V-8 cougar, without warning I can only turn steering wheel 1/4-1/2 turn and no more also battery warning light is on but no other electrical problems are present. what is the most likely cause of this issue?
power steering failure on 1997 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
1997 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($249 - 407) in Lowry City, MO
- EGR Valve Replacement ($134 - 205) in Golden Eagle, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($226 - 305) in Cosby, MO
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vina, AL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Riverton, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($216 - 262) in Richland, NY