I have gold edition V-8 cougar, without warning I can only turn steering wheel 1/4-1/2 turn and no more also battery warning light is on but no other electrical problems are present. what is the most likely cause of this issue?
power steering failure on 1997 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
1997 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Lowry City, MO
- 10,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Golden Eagle, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($285 - 396) in Cosby, MO
- 125,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Vina, AL
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in Riverton, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($238 - 350) in Richland, NY