after my pump blew apart i rebuilt it now the steering box is leaking around the input shaft and destroying all my bushings . can i replace that seal or should i just change the box
power steering box leaks on 1991 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
1 answerSeptember 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
- Can't get power steering and brakes to work. Replaced pump, hoses and pulleys. Power brakes don't work and power steering failed. All new parts except where hoses attach to booster, but that was working before. Don't know what the problem is. Can U help?
- Wires hanging for neutral-safety-switch need to connect new one.454 HD trans how
- Ihave a suburban 93 sat for 2weeks then whe i went to drive battery was dead,
- TPS's replaced and still getting Reduced Engine Power indication & codes
- Reduced Engine power code p 0120 even after TPS replacements.