How do i bleed the power steering? Is what you said what i'm suppost to do or is that only if i have the hydro-boost. Which i don't know if i have or not. But i don't think so.
Power steering on 2002 Pontiac Bonneville
1 more answer
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville23 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville16 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville10 reports
1 answerAugust 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($276 - 495) in Huntington Beach, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($372 - 675) in Selby, SD
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($124 - 168) in Oakdale, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Karthaus, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($343 - 379) in Lipan, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Arnold, NE