Where under the hood does the power steering fluid go
power steering on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S420
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4208 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4206 reports
0 answersFebruary 19, 2015
0 answersNovember 07, 2010
1 answerApril 08, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1997 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($106 - 134) in Knoxville, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Somerville, MA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($246 - 402) in Conley, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($402 - 1,578) in Lauderdale, MS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($497 - 605) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($766 - 960) in Pleasant Hill, IL