How full and what temp. should the engine be when filling power steering fluid.
Power Steering on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S420
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4208 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4206 reports
0 answersFebruary 19, 2015
0 answersNovember 07, 2010
0 answersSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1997 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($392 - 495) in Knoxville, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($2,189 - 3,479) in Somerville, MA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Conley, GA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($687 - 926) in Lauderdale, MS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($237 - 300) in Pleasant Hill, IL