How full and what temp. should the engine be when filling power steering fluid.
Power Steering on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S420
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4208 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S4206 reports
0 answersFebruary 19, 2015
0 answersNovember 07, 2010
0 answersSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- How to remove radio
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- how to bypass security car wont start. cranks but security lights flash and it inhibits it from starting. driver door not closing
1997 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($413 - $678) in Knoxville, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - $206) in Somerville, MA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($396 - $512) in Conley, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lauderdale, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($357 - $363) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($371 - $401) in Pleasant Hill, IL