I can turn my wheels to the right, but when I try to turn back left (sometimes, and more often now) the tires will not turn. I have changed power steering pump. didn't seem to work. Having hard time getting air out of line. What else could be wrong?
Power steering on 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport
Verified for the Pontiac Trans Sport15 reports
0 answersMay 04, 2010
1 answerSeptember 06, 2012
1 answerApril 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
- How to open hood with cable latch under dash broken?
- My 1990 transport lost all power an radio lights an flue pump an door locks while driving an died what can be happing an no power to fuse box in glove box put power to fuse link on starter any answers
- Where is the computer located at in Pontiac trans sport?
- My car won't accelerate properly when I shift into drive. What is the problem?
- new battery was working fine wont crank over