this car has electric power steer steering according to the dealer yet I see the same model and year shown with hydraulic on this site. what gives? the malibu in question (that I am asking about) has a delay of up to 4 minutes after starting before the steering motor kicks in. the car has only 22,000 miles on the odo and GM as expected will do nothing because the TIME is up on the warranty. Too bad the Government saved GM they do not deserve to be in business, they could't produce a quality car if they were shown how How to fix this steering problem, anybody know?
power steering on 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
by regnuy in Marietta, GA on May 02, 2010
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu80 reports
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerJanuary 26, 2011
2 answersDecember 05, 2010
1 answerDecember 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How do you remove the motor?
- Why did all the water drain out my radiator through tailpipe i think. the coolant light is on along with check engine light. The engine literally sounds fine, and thier is no water mixed with oil, checked dipstick.
- The low coolant light is on. And it seems like water is leaking from a tiny hole on the side of muffler also spitting out little water droplets from the end of tailpipe. What can it be?
- Mi malibu 2001 le sale el cheque ingenier y con el código del catalitico y me los quema todos los que colocan y la luz aparece de nuevo insuficiencia del catalitico ya no c khacer gracias por su respuesta
- Battery drains overnight on BCM