power steering quit working all of a sudden. No noise or indication anything was wrong.
power steering on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
Look first to see if the belt that drives the power steering pump is attached to the pump, check the fluid level after that the pump pressure will have to be checked to see if the pump has failed.
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2010
Verified for the Oldsmobile Alero19 reports
1 answerNovember 25, 2012
1 answerMarch 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($636 - 801) in Fairport, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($227 - 337) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($486 - 635) in King William, VA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Siren, WI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($108 - 115) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Zavalla, TX