My power steering stopped working but everything else runs fine.The fluid is full .
power steering on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
BEST ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
January 25, 2009
First, have the belt checked. make sure it is on the engine. Snow and Ice can cause a belt to jump off the pulleys. If the belt is OK, then a qualified technician should check the Power Steering Pump for adequate pressure output and if the pump is OK, then the Steering Gear assembly is likely defective.
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring2 reports
1 answerJuly 10, 2010
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring17 reports
3 answersDecember 10, 2010
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Roy, MT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in New Providence, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($172 - 262) in Climax, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($164 - 333) in Ninety Six, SC
- Window Switch Replacement ($170 - 180) in Bonner, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - 253) in West Burlington, IA