can you continue to drive a 1991 toyota 4-runner when the power steering pump goes out?
power steering on 1991 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner24 reports
2 answersJuly 01, 2010
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
1 answerSeptember 24, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?