where is the location of the power steering refill cap located on the engine
power steering on 1996 Buick Regal
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
October 23, 2009
The power steering reservoir on your 1996 Buick Regal is located on the power steering pump which is located down low on the engine near the fire wall. It looks bad at first look but you CAN access the refill cap and add fluid with a long funnel.
Verified for the Buick Regal36 reports
2 answersApril 20, 2009
2 answersJuly 28, 2011
2 answersAugust 03, 2010
2 answersJune 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1996 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Jayton, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in North Bend, NE
- EGR Valve Replacement ($271 - 411) in Eden, MD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($128 - 229) in Warwick, GA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Samoa, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($657 - 1,061) in Fairfax, CA