the power steering went out while driving, then battery light came on.
POWER STEERING on 1999 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort14 reports
3 answersFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerDecember 19, 2008
1 answerAugust 27, 2010
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in West Hartford, VT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - 275) in Burdine, KY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 331) in Averill Park, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Etna, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($172 - 196) in Harrisburg, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($462 - 662) in Haydenville, OH