the power steering went out while driving, then battery light came on.
POWER STEERING on 1999 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort12 reports
3 answersFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerDecember 19, 2008
1 answerAugust 27, 2010
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in West Hartford, VT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 442) in Burdine, KY
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($31 - 89) in Averill Park, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($275 - 359) in Etna, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($312 - 530) in Harrisburg, AR
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 67) in Haydenville, OH