Had power steering repaired two days later tried to drive the truck still not working right. Very difficult to turn and large puddle on driveway.
Power steering on 1996 Ford F-250
Verified for the Ford F-2508 reports
1 answerJanuary 17, 2011
2 answersNovember 17, 2013
how much would it cost to change all 3 power steering lines,also starter,cabble 2 coal packs & serpentine belt ?
0 answersDecember 03, 2014
1 answerMarch 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab