DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE RESEVOIR TO CHECK THE POWER STEERING FLUID, IT IS LOCATED IN A PLACE THAT I CAN'T POSSIBLY GET THE CAP OFF TO TO CHECK THE LEVE?
POWER STEERING on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
June 18, 2009
The cap can be removed and the level checked I is not easy but it can be done. There is no other way the check the fluid level that to remove the cap.
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue27 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue20 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue67 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
1 answerJune 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Redwood, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Bypro, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($97 - 151) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($482 - 658) in Galesville, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($183 - 201) in Wheeler, MS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Whitt, TX