DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE RESEVOIR TO CHECK THE POWER STEERING FLUID, IT IS LOCATED IN A PLACE THAT I CAN'T POSSIBLY GET THE CAP OFF TO TO CHECK THE LEVE?
POWER STEERING on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Russ,
June 18, 2009
The cap can be removed and the level checked I is not easy but it can be done. There is no other way the check the fluid level that to remove the cap.
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue20 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue27 reports
1 answerJune 16, 2011
1 answerSeptember 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.