DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE RESEVOIR TO CHECK THE POWER STEERING FLUID, IT IS LOCATED IN A PLACE THAT I CAN'T POSSIBLY GET THE CAP OFF TO TO CHECK THE LEVE?
POWER STEERING on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
BEST ANSWER by Russ,
June 18, 2009
The cap can be removed and the level checked I is not easy but it can be done. There is no other way the check the fluid level that to remove the cap.
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue27 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue20 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
1 answerJune 16, 2011
1 answerSeptember 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Can I use a temperature switch from a regular Buick park avenue on my car
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.