DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE RESEVOIR TO CHECK THE POWER STEERING FLUID, IT IS LOCATED IN A PLACE THAT I CAN'T POSSIBLY GET THE CAP OFF TO TO CHECK THE LEVE?
POWER STEERING on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
June 18, 2009
The cap can be removed and the level checked I is not easy but it can be done. There is no other way the check the fluid level that to remove the cap.
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue27 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue20 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue67 reports
1 answerJune 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($512 - 737) in Redwood, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($495 - 769) in Bypro, KY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($265 - 656) in Galesville, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($413 - 700) in Wheeler, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,096 - 1,217) in Whitt, TX