How do u repair it?
Power steering on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
BEST ANSWER by Visitor,
June 17, 2010
Have to get the fuses changed. I had to get a jump start and the power sterring went out immediately. Took to dealership and they replaced the fuse and it works fine now
1 answer 1 comment
4 answersMay 07, 2010
2 answersFebruary 24, 2016
3 answersApril 30, 2011
2 answersJune 26, 2011
2 answersFebruary 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- What is causing my battery to go dead all of a sudden , and won't hold a jump?
- A 2010 HHR with 228000 miles
- My car starts shaking on the right side at about 45 mph and doesn't stop until
- What is the estimated cost of repair on timing chain that slipped.
- I had a recall done and the recalled part didn't fix it, made it worse