my power steering fluid is foaming out of the resivor. I hadnt added any fluid when this started. Iam aware of using only honda approved fluid
power steering on 2004 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord18 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord20 reports
3 answersMarch 08, 2009
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
2 answersDecember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Rathdrum, ID
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in Afton, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($269 - $713) in Noonan, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bellevue, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($118 - $140) in Theriot, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - $225) in Brookport, IL