The power steering failed and light illuminated on instrument cluster. Area around reservoir soaked with oil. Cleaned area and filled reservoir. Started car but still no power steering. No leak detected. What could be the cause?
Power Steering on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500
1 answerNovember 04, 2010
0 answersDecember 07, 2010
1 answerJuly 11, 2010
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why
- Went I start my car both rear tires won't go up. What need to ne done?
- Have high Beam, Fog light, interior light, but no low beam function...Have had tests run to determine problem...have electricity flow to all headlamps low, high, and fog high and fog work but not low beams?
- How much should it cost me to replace a headlight module
- Rear brake lights and tail lights in quarter panel aren't working. The lights in