The power steering failed and light illuminated on instrument cluster. Area around reservoir soaked with oil. Cleaned area and filled reservoir. Started car but still no power steering. No leak detected. What could be the cause?
Power Steering on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500
1 answerNovember 04, 2010
0 answersDecember 07, 2010
1 answerJuly 11, 2010
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- It want start and its not the battery
- Radio,turn signals,and vacuum pump stopped working is there a fuse or relay
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why
- Went I start my car both rear tires won't go up. What need to ne done?