Sometime after my car has been sitting, I will back the car up and when I try to turn the steering wheel to go forward it is hard to turn. The steering comes back in about 30 seconds.
Power Steering on 1996 Chevrolet Caprice
1 answerFebruary 13, 2015
0 answersSeptember 03, 2010
2 answersDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($105 - 141) in Mamers, NC
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Bloomingdale, MI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($395 - 556) in Weidman, MI
- Heater Core Replacement ($367 - 582) in Hollywood, SC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($598 - 755) in Stockton, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($31 - 55) in Huntsville, TX