im leaking power steering fluid but its not coming from the line. it looks like it is coming from where the pitarm is is that possible
power steering on 1991 Ford Explorer
2 answersApril 24, 2012
2 answersApril 28, 2015
Verified for the Ford Explorer5 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
3 answersJune 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.