im leaking power steering fluid but its not coming from the line. it looks like it is coming from where the pitarm is is that possible
power steering on 1991 Ford Explorer
2 answersApril 24, 2012
2 answersApril 28, 2015
Verified for the Ford Explorer5 reports
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
3 answersJune 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies