im leaking power steering fluid but its not coming from the line. it looks like it is coming from where the pitarm is is that possible
power steering on 1991 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer5 reports
2 answersApril 24, 2012
2 answersApril 28, 2015
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
3 answersJune 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?