makes a winning noise
power steering on 2005 Buick LaCrosse
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by Visitor,
October 14, 2010
Check power steering fluid level. Refill if needed.
Verified for the Buick LaCrosse47 reports
Verified for the Buick LaCrosse23 reports
1 answerMarch 24, 2010
5 answersMay 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?