power stearing on 2003 Chrysler Town & Country

How do I change powersteering fluid?

Asked by for the 2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Power steering fluid as a rule is generally not changed. If you needed to change it though the best way is to take a small amount out while the engine is running, add new fluid and let it cycle through the system. Continue doing this until the power steering fluid is clean. Depending upon where the P/S reservoir is this could be a challenge.