The doors, both sides, open only about two inches, if I give them a little help they will (at times) open, and they close easily. The rear hatch does the same thing, if I give it a little pressure when I push the button, but not too much pressure, it will open at times, again, it will close easily. I have tried doing the door adjustment thing but had no success, Does any one have any ideas.
power sliding doors on 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
by gofishing in Potwin, KS on July 18, 2013
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerMay 13, 2015
Reported by rappleyt and 10 others for the Chrysler Town & Country11 reports
0 answersMarch 17, 2012
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- I broke my key that has a chip in it so now my i cant get pass my anti theft sensor so how do i bypass that witout buying another key from the dealer?? I dont want to spend 400 on a key replacement can somebody help me plz........ Thank yuh
- Changed out oil and spark plugs and still getting a knocking sound on top of engine block? Any ideas?
- Hello my headlights keep blinking twice at night then won't come in replaced switch twice what's wrong
- Sudden Down shifting while in drive
- Rear air, hot or cold will not blow anything.