The doors, both sides, open only about two inches, if I give them a little help they will (at times) open, and they close easily. The rear hatch does the same thing, if I give it a little pressure when I push the button, but not too much pressure, it will open at times, again, it will close easily. I have tried doing the door adjustment thing but had no success, Does any one have any ideas.
power sliding doors on 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
by gofishing in Potwin, KS on July 18, 2013
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerMay 13, 2015
Reported by rappleyt and 10 others for the Chrysler Town & Country11 reports
0 answersMarch 17, 2012
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- Do I need to replace my transmission or the torque converter and the pump. There has to be some form of logical explanation for these issues. Can anyone suggest any fixes?
- what is the factory warranty on a 2015 Chrysler Town & Country and does it transfer on resale with 36000 miles.
- I have a 1993 crysler imperial classic and I was driving and it staled out on me. I have the battery charge and still won't start. Also a clicking noise when I started. Can someone tell me what can it be? Why won't it start? Its my only car
- Why does my chime go off randomly? "Bing Bing Bing"
- The vehicle is misfiring,is what i ead told. Im buying the vehicle, thats all he said was wrong.what do i check first and so on