The doors, both sides, open only about two inches, if I give them a little help they will (at times) open, and they close easily. The rear hatch does the same thing, if I give it a little pressure when I push the button, but not too much pressure, it will open at times, again, it will close easily. I have tried doing the door adjustment thing but had no success, Does any one have any ideas.
power sliding doors on 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
2 answersSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerMay 13, 2015
Reported by rappleyt and 10 others for the Chrysler Town & Country11 reports
0 answersMarch 17, 2012
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Problems(36)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A(164)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Recalls(4)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Shops
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews(13)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- Front defroster only blows out warm air sometimes. Coolant level ok
- Code P0404-replaced ERG valve and sensor, reset light- eng. light back same code
- What does it mean when my heat starts blowing cool air as we are driving?
- I lost power to the upper controle module and the liftgate is stuck opeñ!!!
- problem with unfolding back seats in chrysler town&country 2008