2003 Ford Explorer and I have no power to my seats. What fuse/fuses should be changed...thanks
Power Seats on 2003 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 29, 2009
1 answerAugust 03, 2013
0 answersAugust 05, 2016
1 answerJuly 10, 2010
2 answersOctober 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.