my power seat goes forward and backwards , but wont go up and down?
power seat problems on 2002 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJune 03, 2014
1 answerMay 17, 2009
2 answersMay 02, 2012
0 answersJanuary 12, 2011
2 answersNovember 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2002 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Beaufort, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($237 - 321) in Philadelphia, TN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Summit, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Kerr, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in Round Mountain, NV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($296 - 445) in Louisburg, MO