My 2003 Infiniti FX35 passenger-side seat has two automatic seat adjusting buttons. The button that moves the seat as a whole forward and back works, but the button that moves just the top part of the seat (to adjust for how much a person is leaning back or forward) is not working. How can this be easily fixed?
Power Seat Does Not Work, Any Ideas? on 2003 Infiniti FX35
Asked by for the 2003 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- My car is having shifting issues but everything looks good
- My 2004 Infinity FX35 when idling it feels like its going to stall out.
- while driving my infinity my steering wheel locked hard to drive
- Moved to southern Cal from Colorado. My FX35 has gone from awesome to sad??
- Engine overhalling and I have a problem
2003 Infiniti FX35 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - $125) in Robertson, WY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - $106) in Winona, TX
- PCV Valve Replacement ($51 - $69) in Lyons, SD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,980 - $2,597) in Poquonock, CT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Milford, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($896 - $958) in La Moille, IL