My 2003 Infiniti FX35 passenger-side seat has two automatic seat adjusting buttons. The button that moves the seat as a whole forward and back works, but the button that moves just the top part of the seat (to adjust for how much a person is leaning back or forward) is not working. How can this be easily fixed?
Power Seat Does Not Work, Any Ideas? on 2003 Infiniti FX35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti FX35 Questions
- You can drive around great,but it won't get the overdrive
- How can you fix a blinking airbag light on this car? Searched up the VIN and it said there was no recall, why no recall of its for my safety?
- What would make the car shake when you apply brakes?
- What are the 4 wires for, behind the grille?
- Has anyone had issues with the leather tearing on the front seats?