hey i have a 2002 dodge 2500 diesel with a super chip in it. I seem to loose acceleration power around 2000 rpm's but only if i try to accelerate from 2000 rpm's. If i get on the peddle under 2000 rpm's it will pull right through 2000 rpm's no problem. i was wondering if this has to do with the chip or if it is some kind of factory safety feature to keep people from redlining the engine?
power loss on 2002 Dodge Ram 2500
3 answersMarch 08, 2010
2 answersJune 29, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
0 answersJune 14, 2010
3 answersJuly 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- The abs and brake light on the dash stay on, any idea how to fix this problem?
- replace aternator truck start bogging itself out wen I put in gear
- When brakes are replaced why won't my truck stop?
- A 96 dodge ram 2500 4x4 v 10 crank position sensor broke off
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni