hey i have a 2002 dodge 2500 diesel with a super chip in it. I seem to loose acceleration power around 2000 rpm's but only if i try to accelerate from 2000 rpm's. If i get on the peddle under 2000 rpm's it will pull right through 2000 rpm's no problem. i was wondering if this has to do with the chip or if it is some kind of factory safety feature to keep people from redlining the engine?
power loss on 2002 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($109 - 145) in Mora, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Lolo, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - 362) in Long Lake, WI
- Alternator Replacement ($252 - 415) in Amelia, LA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($26 - 45) in Pryor, MT
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($626 - 835) in Homosassa, FL