My power locks no longer lock when I start my ignition or unlock when I turn the car off. They also won't unlock with the power lock switch. When I get out of the car and try to lock the doors with the power locks, they either don't respond at all or, after pushing them a dozen times or more, they unlock rather than locking. Any ideas?
Power locks malfunction in multiple ways intermittently on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
posss fob issue try another key fob 1st or change battery in fob
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,390 - 1,760) in Luling, TX
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($100 - 121) in Kensett, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 63) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($82 - 104) in Loleta, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Green Camp, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($147 - 297) in Roberts, WI