My power locks no longer lock when I start my ignition or unlock when I turn the car off. They also won't unlock with the power lock switch. When I get out of the car and try to lock the doors with the power locks, they either don't respond at all or, after pushing them a dozen times or more, they unlock rather than locking. Any ideas?
Power locks malfunction in multiple ways intermittently on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answer 1 comment
posss fob issue try another key fob 1st or change battery in fob
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($124 - 163) in Luling, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($192 - 235) in Kensett, IA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - 120) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($420 - 555) in Loleta, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 665) in Green Camp, OH
- Power Steering System Fluid Cooler Replacement ($297 - 424) in Roberts, WI