A few months ago, my power locks started giving me trouble. The remote will unlock the driver's side door only. Similarly, the driver's side lock switch will unlock the drivers side door, but aside from that, all the doors have to be manually locked and unlocked. I have checked the fuse, it is fine, and I have replaced the battery in the remote. Any suggestions?
Power lock problem on 2001 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2001 Ford Escape
1 more answer
1 answerMay 20, 2010
3 answersMarch 09, 2014
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
3 answersMay 21, 2016
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Liftgate glass ajar light is staying on on the dash
- How do you know if the the exhaust system is blocked?
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
2001 Ford Escape Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($307 - $388) in Harvey, ND
- EGR Valve Replacement ($151 - $222) in Durand, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Cedar Hill, MO
- Radiator Replacement ($505 - $639) in Buhl, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Cherry Point, NC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($126 - $209) in Kirkwood, IL