A few months ago, my power locks started giving me trouble. The remote will unlock the driver's side door only. Similarly, the driver's side lock switch will unlock the drivers side door, but aside from that, all the doors have to be manually locked and unlocked. I have checked the fuse, it is fine, and I have replaced the battery in the remote. Any suggestions?
Power lock problem on 2001 Ford Escape
1 answerMay 20, 2010
3 answersMarch 09, 2014
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
3 answersMay 21, 2016
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.