A few months ago, my power locks started giving me trouble. The remote will unlock the driver's side door only. Similarly, the driver's side lock switch will unlock the drivers side door, but aside from that, all the doors have to be manually locked and unlocked. I have checked the fuse, it is fine, and I have replaced the battery in the remote. Any suggestions?
Power lock problem on 2001 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2001 Ford Escape
1 more answer
1 answerMay 20, 2010
3 answersMarch 09, 2014
2 answersFebruary 20, 2014
3 answersMay 21, 2016
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2001 Ford Escape Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($306 - $411) in Harvey, ND
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($340 - $471) in Durand, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cedar Hill, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Buhl, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($384 - $570) in Cherry Point, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($219 - $470) in Kirkwood, IL