If I ask someone for a jump or use my jump starter the car works fine, but once I let the car sit it won't start and needs to be jumped again. That's only if my jump starter has enough juice. If I let it sit out for more than a day - nothing works. Not even the key less entry system works so I have to use the key to open the car. Help please!!!!!
Power keeps draining!!!!!! on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($663 - $782) in Paxton, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($670 - $2,172) in Belmont, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($510 - $730) in Cushing, ME
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - $803) in Addyston, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - $585) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($622 - $1,451) in Wolcott, IN