If I ask someone for a jump or use my jump starter the car works fine, but once I let the car sit it won't start and needs to be jumped again. That's only if my jump starter has enough juice. If I let it sit out for more than a day - nothing works. Not even the key less entry system works so I have to use the key to open the car. Help please!!!!!
Power keeps draining!!!!!! on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?