If I ask someone for a jump or use my jump starter the car works fine, but once I let the car sit it won't start and needs to be jumped again. That's only if my jump starter has enough juice. If I let it sit out for more than a day - nothing works. Not even the key less entry system works so I have to use the key to open the car. Help please!!!!!
Power keeps draining!!!!!! on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
2 answersOctober 19, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Paxton, MA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Belmont, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cushing, ME
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($244 - 339) in Addyston, OH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($118 - 157) in Hebron, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($122 - 322) in Wolcott, IN