The other day my power door and power seat stop working. I check the fuse on the driver side and it was ok . But there was still no power when trying to use power door switch.
Power door locks and power seat on 2001 Ford Explorer
Fuse number 18 (25 Amp) in fuse box inside the car gives power to both the door locks and power seats. Use a voltmeter to check for the presence of power at both sides of the fuse. Or remove the fuse and check for continuity.
1 answerAugust 03, 2013
1 answerNovember 18, 2011
1 answerAugust 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2001 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 239) in Merrifield, VA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Martindale, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($226 - 293) in Tuxedo, NC
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($100 - 169) in Cohutta, GA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($396 - 443) in Louisville, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($889 - 1,517) in Saluda, NC