None of the power door locks work with the key transmitter or at the switches on any door and also the interior lights are not working. Could this be the BCM ? If so, where is it located?
Power door locks and interior lights on 1997 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1997 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($268 - 398) in Berea, KY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($146 - 257) in Henderson, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 229) in North Bend, WA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Brewster, KS
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Wrightstown, WI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Colstrip, MT