i have a 02' taurus,everytime i hit the power door lock,it burns out my fuse anyone have any idea?......thanks
power door locks on 2002 Ford Taurus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 21, 2009
I've seen this on other vehicles, and it turned out to be one of the door lock motors had a short circuit, and when it was operated, it would blow the fuse. You may be able to determine which one is bad by manually operating them individually and see if any of them are jamming or sicking.
3 answersMarch 13, 2010
1 answerFebruary 13, 2011
0 answersFebruary 16, 2010
4 answersOctober 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2002 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($159 - 220) in Coupon, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Reliance, SD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 183) in Witts Springs, AR
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - 126) in Pellville, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($228 - 306) in Sultana, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($253 - 354) in Herndon, VA