The power door lock on the drivers side is very sluggish and gets stuck is this an easy fix and is it something i can do myself? thank you for any help!
power door locks on 1998 Ford Explorer
BEST ANSWER by jefo1,
April 19, 2009
had same problem i had to put new lock in mine price of locks was about $50.they come in a set of two with keys at pepboys. you will have to take the in side door panal off to get at the lock locks. took me about 1hour to do both driver an passager doors
1 answerOctober 05, 2010
1 answerSeptember 08, 2011
1 answerSeptember 29, 2009
1 answerSeptember 02, 2013
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.