1997 Buick Century Q&A

1997 Buick Century Question: Power door lock problems

The passenger, and both rear doors do not lock with the door button or the key remote. is there a quick fix? -
I cannot say for sure on a 97 but on a 98 Century the lock and unlock relays for the passenger and rear doors are inside the Body Control Module. If the doors unlock but do not not lock then I would suspect the fault is with the BCM. Before replacing any parts please confirm the at the systems are the same for a 97 and 98 Century and perform the necessary diagnostics to confirm the fault. -
Car stopped dead. Couldn't restart or open locked doors to get out of the car. Computer malfunctioned? But, why could I not open doors?
Purchased used switch, hooked it up, front windows still do not operate up or down. Tested motors and they work.
Leaving WalMart on side road, I slowed for stop sign, my engine quit dead and the doorlocks had automatically locked. I tried the door handle but could not budge it. We were locked in and couldn't ...
I want to know if there is an easy way to replace the locking mechanism in my passenger side door. It broke around 119,000 miles, and now it will not lock my passenger side door, the motor for the ...