I finaly got an answer to my check engine light and a few things poped up. Does a PCM replacement really cost $1000? I did some research on the web and some said it is easy to repalced, but need to be reprogramed once in. is this true?
Power Control Module on 2004 GMC Envoy
2 answersMay 24, 2010
Verified for the GMC Envoy20 reports
1 answerSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerNovember 24, 2013
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all