I finaly got an answer to my check engine light and a few things poped up. Does a PCM replacement really cost $1000? I did some research on the web and some said it is easy to repalced, but need to be reprogramed once in. is this true?
Power Control Module on 2004 GMC Envoy
2 answersMay 24, 2010
1 answerSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerNovember 24, 2013
Verified for the GMC Envoy18 reports
2 answersDecember 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all
- How do I remove the rear view mirror button? My mirror fell off,buttons stuck in
- cluster gauge doa can I remove and repair or get 1 from junk yard and recalibrat
- When accelerating, front wheels feel like they are sliding on the axle.