my tiburon is VERY short on power all the sudden and fuel enjector fluid doesnt work. im not sure wat i need to replace?
power on 2007 Hyundai Tiburon
Verified for the Hyundai Tiburon11 reports
1 answerJune 21, 2014
2 answersOctober 11, 2013
2 answersNovember 08, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2007 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - $103) in El Nido, CA
- Valve Adjustment ($145 - $232) in Southport, ME
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($705 - $1,226) in Sutherlin, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - $244) in Santa Rita Park, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($52 - $67) in Bristol, CT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($527 - $615) in South Solon, OH