I'd like to avoid going to a Dealership, for an over-priced scan + towing fee. According to Dealership I need their scan tool, said it'll take about a hour.
Post battery replacement, How To, reset ECM or whatever so car Will start? on 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- How much will cost to do the timing chain extensior?
- Is there an gasket right below the coil packs on a 2.8
- Gas leak, put new fuel rail an injectors in an still leaking gas
- What would cause my heater to stop blowing out air?
- extended warranty - I just bought my leased2014 A4 and trying to decide whether
1997 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Valley Stream, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 154) in Kennebec, SD
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Fort Atkinson, IA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,233 - 1,630) in Baldwin, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Red Oak, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($859 - 880) in Oakdale, LA