I'd like to avoid going to a Dealership, for an over-priced scan + towing fee. According to Dealership I need their scan tool, said it'll take about a hour.
Post battery replacement, How To, reset ECM or whatever so car Will start? on 1997 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- My car is a turbo; won't get much power when accelerating.
- No communication with cruise,hvac,instrument cluster,steering column control mod
- No 4th 5th or 6th gear engines runs at high rpm wen he goes ovr 60mph
- Why is my Low oil pressure light comes on at about 3000 rpm.
- I have a check engine light prompted by a P0501