I have a loud grinding noise in the front driver side tire area and am wondering what might be causing it. tires and breaks are good.
possible wheel bearing issue/rotors on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($197 - 673) in Jarratt, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swansboro, NC
- Brake Drum Replacement ($326 - 543) in Covington, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Dunning, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 352) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Varnell, GA