I have a loud grinding noise in the front driver side tire area and am wondering what might be causing it. tires and breaks are good.
possible wheel bearing issue/rotors on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($239 - 415) in Jarratt, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 233) in Swansboro, NC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Covington, VA
- Water Pump Replacement ($379 - 653) in Dunning, NE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($440 - 551) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Varnell, GA