AFTER I TURN THE ENGINE OFF THERE IS A STEADY STREAM OF WATER JUST BEHIND THE PASSENGER'S SIDE WHEEL IF IT IS THE WATER PUMP WHAT IS THE COST OF REPLACING IT.
POSSIBLE WATER PUMP on 1997 Dodge Stratus
3 answersJanuary 15, 2015
1 answerMarch 14, 2011
1 answerOctober 10, 2014
0 answersDecember 29, 2011
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?