my sister's rav4 suddenly starting running is if it had dropped a cylinder (idoling extremely rough, obvious loss in power) all 4 spark plugs appear fine, fuel injectors are fine, anybody know if somehow the electronic timing could be off and how it can be fixed?
possible timing problem on 2001 Toyota RAV4
2 answersOctober 09, 2010
4 answersMarch 13, 2014
3 answersAugust 16, 2012
2 answersAugust 28, 2009
1 answerJuly 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light