my sister's rav4 suddenly starting running is if it had dropped a cylinder (idoling extremely rough, obvious loss in power) all 4 spark plugs appear fine, fuel injectors are fine, anybody know if somehow the electronic timing could be off and how it can be fixed?
possible timing problem on 2001 Toyota RAV4
2 answersOctober 09, 2010
4 answersMarch 13, 2014
3 answersAugust 16, 2012
2 answersAugust 28, 2009
1 answerJuly 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.