I have a 94 sonoma 4x4 that when driving, when trying to stop, the engine revs high and it feels like I am giving it gas when I am not. When parked, the engine revs around 2k rpm now instead of around 1k like it was before. Recent problem. Has not thrown a code yet...
possible throttle body issues, high revs and pushing forward when braking on 1994 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
1994 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Lakin, KS
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jump River, WI
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Centrahoma, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Plum Branch, SC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Ceres, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($771 - 829) in Kraemer, LA