Keep loosing antifreeze/ replaced cap thinking the seal was not tight. thought maybe radiator leak, used sealer you put in radiator to plug any holes, cked water pump/ still overheating/ car runs but am constantly adding antifreeze, I hear hizzing but when open radiator cap can see the antifreeze/ checked the hose-seems ok/ not sure what could be the problem/ please help
possible radiator problems on 1997 Acura Integra
4 answersJanuary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Integra Questions
- My car keeps breaking down. I replaced the fuel pump and Its still braking down
- Had the transylvania rebuilt n it is still not shifting on time why
- What do i need to do if my car wont turn on after replacing my old radiator.
- I got my 2001 integra i change my altenator the battery an wen i put the new
- My tachometer is jumping around. what is this a symptom of?