2005 Chevrolet Equinox Q&A

2005 Chevrolet Equinox Question: possible problem of car

we were driving down the road and my car died it will not crank we even tried jumping it but would not crank -
You need to have the battery checked out. Take it out & go to a Walmart, Advance or Autozone. They'll test it free. -
My 2009 did that computer went bad and I was lucky still had still cover under warr. Would've cost $700.00 they said -
Both front seats came loose from the floor board when we were struck from behind and pushed int...
The car shakes when it goes above 50 MPH
We have replaced/inspected brakes, different parts in the front end, etc. Husband knows all about cars/builds them. Called the Chevy dealer and they did not know what it was about and had an Equin...
with only 25000 miles on vehicle and pads appear to have at least 40% life left, why is a crunching sound heard in the morning when applying brakes. i was going to purchase new pads and turn the ro...
We have over 1180, miles on our equinox. Have had no problems with it. We have taken good care of it so far. Just wondering if this is a start of problems, hope not....Thanks