wasn't getting heat at one point so I decided to just change the whole system,water pump,upper intake,thermostate,all coolant hoses,heater core,radiator,even bypass reservoir..still my heat isn't as hot as it should be,,its warm not HOT!! since it is a new should I put a piece of cardboard in front of radiator so it will push more hot water to core?? def need a solution,I really don't want to go "OLD SCHOOL"...
possible "GOOD" answer on the cooling system on my Vic on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
Asked by for the 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 24, 2012
Possibly your blend door has some issues
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- LX: Sp/plugs, Fuel Inj replaced. Strong eng turnover. Computer OK. Not Starting.
- torque spec for three nuts on top of strut tower
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What? on
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What?
- only power window that works is rear driver side. the other 3 wont go up or down
1999 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($155 - $279) in Hamler, OH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($257 - $317) in Miami, MO
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - $145) in Goldsmith, IN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($454 - $591) in Sauk City, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($923 - $955) in Merrill, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($416 - $459) in East Branch, NY