wasn't getting heat at one point so I decided to just change the whole system,water pump,upper intake,thermostate,all coolant hoses,heater core,radiator,even bypass reservoir..still my heat isn't as hot as it should be,,its warm not HOT!! since it is a new should I put a piece of cardboard in front of radiator so it will push more hot water to core?? def need a solution,I really don't want to go "OLD SCHOOL"...
possible "GOOD" answer on the cooling system on my Vic on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 24, 2012
Possibly your blend door has some issues
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
1999 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates