wasn't getting heat at one point so I decided to just change the whole system,water pump,upper intake,thermostate,all coolant hoses,heater core,radiator,even bypass reservoir..still my heat isn't as hot as it should be,,its warm not HOT!! since it is a new should I put a piece of cardboard in front of radiator so it will push more hot water to core?? def need a solution,I really don't want to go "OLD SCHOOL"...
possible "GOOD" answer on the cooling system on my Vic on 1999 Ford Crown Victoria
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by your.mechanic,
November 24, 2012
Possibly your blend door has some issues
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- I there a way to turn off warning signal? Can't find anything wrong just signal
- How do I drain and replace Power Steering fluid
- why does my fan keep running when engine is turned off
- My headlights stop working only my bright lights work. My windshield wipers stop
- My car does not react to my putting down the gas pedal after it has warmed up.