WE CONNECT THE SCANNER AND IT SAYS "ERROR IN VSA AND VTM-4, WHICH COULD BE THE POSSIBLE FAILURES OF THOSE 2 SENSORS?? THE TRUCK WHEN WE DRIVE RISE, IT CONSTANTLY TURN ON THE LIGHT OF VTM-4 AND ITS LIKE TURN LOCK THE TRANSMISSION AND STOP AFTER THAT ITS ALWAYS TURN ON VSA LIGHT.
POSSIBLE FAILS ON VSA AND VTM-4 on 2007 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile
- Replaced alternator. Now the car fails smog-catalyst not on, even after 1000 mi.