WE CONNECT THE SCANNER AND IT SAYS "ERROR IN VSA AND VTM-4, WHICH COULD BE THE POSSIBLE FAILURES OF THOSE 2 SENSORS?? THE TRUCK WHEN WE DRIVE RISE, IT CONSTANTLY TURN ON THE LIGHT OF VTM-4 AND ITS LIKE TURN LOCK THE TRANSMISSION AND STOP AFTER THAT ITS ALWAYS TURN ON VSA LIGHT.
POSSIBLE FAILS ON VSA AND VTM-4 on 2007 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2007 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Left side next to engine
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2007 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - $578) in Williamson, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cairnbrook, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,030 - $1,166) in North Boston, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in James Creek, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($906 - $930) in Milford Square, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($203 - $258) in Williamsfield, IL