WE CONNECT THE SCANNER AND IT SAYS "ERROR IN VSA AND VTM-4, WHICH COULD BE THE POSSIBLE FAILURES OF THOSE 2 SENSORS?? THE TRUCK WHEN WE DRIVE RISE, IT CONSTANTLY TURN ON THE LIGHT OF VTM-4 AND ITS LIKE TURN LOCK THE TRANSMISSION AND STOP AFTER THAT ITS ALWAYS TURN ON VSA LIGHT.
POSSIBLE FAILS ON VSA AND VTM-4 on 2007 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2007 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 98) in Williamson, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 268) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Boston, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($83 - 126) in James Creek, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($302 - 490) in Milford Square, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($369 - 565) in Williamsfield, IL