The car had a dieing issue,supposedly the crank sensor.That's been replaced.The ignition module changed(so the manifold has been off-this latest issue since the manifold was off.I don't know if it's related,or something connected to the first problem.
Possible causes for the idle to be in the 1100 to 1900rpm range? Thank you. on 2002 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
- Why engine runs but when I shift the shift indicator nothing happens
- MY HEATER DOES NOT GET BEYOND WARM, MY WINDOWS FOG BADLY
- Air condition went out.It don't blow out any air nor makes any noise.
2002 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($135 - 183) in Coupon, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($428 - 502) in Reliance, SD
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Witts Springs, AR
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($266 - 497) in Pellville, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($415 - 678) in Sultana, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($313 - 333) in Herndon, VA