the light came on lase week i did scan and it was diagnostic code po455. what i did is buy a new gas cap and deleted the codes.after a week light came back
possible cause of codes p0455 on my 2006 chevrolet tahoe on 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.